07 October 2005

Rrrarrrgh!

i'm sick! *cough, cough* nothing spectacular, just your average cold with an above average amount of phlegm... i know you all wanted to know that. i've been in bed for three days now, drinking tea with honey, taking my vitamins, and even forcing myself to take much needed cough syrup, something that i have never been able to force myself to do but now it is not an option, i must get better now! at this moment i am blogging from my bed, good to know that i get much better wireless reception this close to the window, one good thing coming from feeling so yucky... i have a better late than never house warming party planned for this weekend so i must begin my recovery this instant! knowing full well that no one reading this is close enough to bring me soup or ice cream or a movie, i ask that you all send me healthy wishes. hopefully they will make their way across the atlantic in time for sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home