21 November 2005



robert van winkle aka vanilla ice....

hey all! just a quick update: i saw vanilla ice in concert last week.... very strange to be seeing him in estonia but very fun in a nostalgic, kitschy kind of way, but his new hard core style was a little much for me.

something very unexpected happened to me the other day. i put some change in a soda machine and nothing happened, nothing came out and my change wouldn't come back. i was with my friend elina who decided to call the customer service center. something i would never do, what's the point? but she got them on the line and they asked where we were, what kind of soda we were trying to get, and what our contact information was. within half an hour, a customer service representative was at the school handing me a coke, on a saturday! that would never happen in the states. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home