16 June 2006

the proof

contrary to popular belief, the last four months haven't been all fun and games. after the fashion show and fallen nature exhibition i began working on a series of necklaces inspired by estonian history. the theme of each necklace ranges from estonia's occupying forces, fight for independence, and european union accession. i've just recently completed the series so now you can check out the photos at my online exhibition.

thanks to graham mitchell, the photographer who shot the work!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Trudee-

A collegue of mine directed me to your blog. I'm a future fulbrighter- am leaving for Tallinn in August. I've been in contact with John Heywood (I met him at a party last summer). Anyway, I'm looking now for a possible place to live, and was wondering if you had any suggestions of where to look. Your apartment is quite nice it seems. Where/how did you find it?

my e-mail address is srhodin@gmail.com

Thanks! Sara

6:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home